application/pdfTabella conversione voti ER+ C3A(PDF | 283 KB)
application/pdfRanking_Erasmus+24-25_C3A(PDF | 198 KB)

The Centre offers different International Mobility Programs at Partner Institutions for study and traineeship abroad. 

Every year in the fall the International Mobility Office of the Science and Technology Area organizes a presentation dedicated to the exchange opportunities 

For information on mobility calls and programme please visit International Mobility Programmes 

Erasmus for study

The Erasmus Programme allows students to spend a study period in a Partner University of the European Union and in other Extra EU countries members of the Programme.

The Erasmus+ 2024/25 Ranking List can be found in the Dowload box.

Available destinations

  • University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (BOKU) (A WIEN03) - Austria
  • Hochschule Geisenheim University (D WIESBAD04) - Germany
  • University of la Rioja    (E LOGRONO01) - Spain
  • Université de Bourgogne (F DIJON01) - France
  • Polytechnic In Pozega (HR POZEGA01) – Croatia
  • Agricultural University of Athens (G  ATHINE03) - Greece
  • Universidad de Castilla - La Mancha (E  CIUDA-R01) - Spain
  • Universität Hamburg (D  HAMBURG01) - Germany

Learning Agreement

Once selected for a destination, students need to prepare the Learning Agreement with the courses they wish to attend abroad in accordance with the Erasmus coordinator of the Center. It is necessary to submit to the coordinator the current study plan  and the list of courses to be followed abroad with the relative programs. The mobility can be authorized only after the Learning Agreement has been approved by all the Parties (student - UniTrento coordinator- Host University).

It is possible to amend the Learning Agreement during the mobility. Any changes to the Learning Agreement must be approved by both institutions at the beginning of each semester of mobility.

Credit recognition

Upon return from mobility, students are required to deliver to the Erasmus coordinator the Transcript of Records with the results obtained abroad together with the request for credit recognition (form in the Download box).
The Erasmus coordinator will assign the grades based on the conversion table that can be found in the Download box. 

Both the credit recognition form signed by the Erasmus coordinator and the Transcript of Records must then be transferred to the International Mobility Office for the registration of grades.

Traineeship abroad

The Traineeship abroad Programme of the University of Trento offers the opportunity to carry out an internship in organizations around the world in:

The Call is open throughout the year.

Credit recognition

Once the internship experience abroad has been completed, the student must deliver the original Traineeship Certificate After Moblity completed and signed by the host institution and the request for credit recognition signed by the Erasmus coordinator to the International Mobility Office. This procedure is not applied to students undertaking the internship as recent graduates.

Double Degree

The Double Degree is a joint study programme between two or more universities that allows students to spend part of their University’s career abroad and obtain two or more Qualifications, that are recognized in the respective countries.

Double Degree Programme - Duration, scholarship, how to apply

Available destinations for the Double Degree:

C3A has a Double Degree agreement with the Hochschule Geisenheim University in Germany, reserved to students of Bachelor in Viticulture and Oenology. This path involves spending a year in Germany and following a study plan jointly agreed between the two universities. At the end of the course the students will obtain both the degree in Viticulture and Oenology from the University of Trento and the Bachelor of Science in Weinbau und Oenologie from the HGU.

For further info visit the page of the DD Destination HGU

Bilateral Agreements

Bilateral Agreements allow students to attend courses at worldwide Extra EU Universities, who are Partners of the University of Trento according to specific Agreements. 

Bilateral Agreements Programme - Partner Universities, duration, scholarship, how to apply

Thesis research abroad

Through the Thesis research abroad Programme students have the opportunity to undertake part of their Thesis research abroad at Host Universities/Research Centre/Companies worldwide.

Thesis Research Abroad Programme - Duration, scholarship, how to apply


International Mobility Office - Science and Technology Area
University of Trento
tel. +39 0461 282587

The helpdesk in presence takes place on Wednesdays from 10.00 to 12.00 a.m. in Mesiano c/o Department of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineeringn (via Mesiano 77)
Mandatory reservation online (choose helpdesk n° 6)

International mobility coordinator: prof. Matteo Ferrari