Credits assignment procedure
In case of institutional courses with final examination, you will be automatically assigned the related credits as soon as the lecturer of the course will send the confirmation that you passed the examination.
For all other activities you must require the credits assignment by sending an email to email@example.com, including the program of the activity and a proof/confirmation that you attended and/or passed the final examination of the activities.
General conversion rule for assignment procedure
Courses - Credits type A
- PhD Courses with final examination: 8 hours of lectures = 1 credit (type A)
Edicational activity - Credits type B
- PhD Courses without final examination: 8 hours of lectures = 1 credit (type B) - maximum 5 credits in total
- Conference-Congress-Workshop (international value): 1 credit* 8 hours/1 day + 1 if poster presentation or 2 if oral presentation.
Up to maximum 5 credits for each event.A mimimum of 5 credits is required
- Thesis co-supervision
- a) 0.5 credit for each supervision of Bachelor's thesis
- b) 1 credit for each supervision of MSc. Degree thesis Maximum 3 credits in total
- PAID Teaching activities support: No credits
- NOT PAID Teaching activities support: Every 10 hours = 1 CREDIT (maximum 5 credits)
- Collaboration in the scientific organizations and logistics of Congress and Conferences Up to 1 credit
- Cycle of Seminar relevant for the PhD Student research (approved by the Supervisor and the Coordinator): Every 5 Seminars = 1 credit (up to a maximum of 2 credits)